Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/home/content/64/6222964/tmp/sess_4ei7ugq70dkvn2ng0d3gbnq3b7, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/64/6222964/html/razflections/wp-content/themes/modularity/functions/admin-js.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/64/6222964/html/razflections/wp-content/themes/modularity/functions/admin-js.php:2) in /home/content/64/6222964/html/razflections/wp-content/themes/modularity/functions/admin-js.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/64/6222964/html/razflections/wp-content/themes/modularity/functions/admin-js.php:2) in /home/content/64/6222964/html/razflections/wp-content/themes/modularity/functions/admin-js.php on line 2
RoZo – Razflections

Posts Tagged ‘RoZo’

One Year and 1,000 Miles with Bessie the VW Bus

IMG_8708

February ’15 1. Miss a box jump at CrossFit. Grind my shin with full bodyweight. 2. I think it’s almost to the bone. Fist sized swelling. “Just walk it off.” 3. Hydrogen peroxide vs. stitches. I choose peroxide.  Four days later 4. Pain and redness…more pain. Visit doctor.  5. “OH MY GOD! VHAT DID YOU [...]


Zoe’s New Business Idea (and the 99% problem)

Raz and RoZo at Ikea discussing start-ups at lunch

Some people think the magic to a successful business is all in the idea. Of course a good idea matters. Ideally it’s one you’re passionate about. But there are no shortage of good ideas–and probably close-to-identical ones that came before yours. After the idea, you’re less than 1% of the way there. The other 99% [...]


Rimons twitter widget by Rimon Habib

Warning: Unknown: open(/home/content/64/6222964/tmp/sess_4ei7ugq70dkvn2ng0d3gbnq3b7, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0